Are you looking for niches for affiliate marketing? Well, as an affiliate marketer, your goal should be to promote products in a way that makes consumers want to buy them to maximize your income.
But you must find profitable niches for affiliate marketing.
That’s why it is important to promote products that are your ‘cup of tea’ so to say. Promoting products that you’re aligned with is more natural, and thus by doing so, you will be more likely to obtain good results.
I have created a list of the most profitable niches for affiliate marketing. We considered the revenue that a certain sector generates and the willingness of people to spend money on products or services from particular niches.
Analyze the list carefully and decide which one will be the best for you.
Let’s get started.
- List Of Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing
- How To Find Profitable Niches For Affiliate Marketing
List Of Best Niches For Affiliate Marketing
1. Healthy Lifestyle
People are searching for products that will help them lead a healthy lifestyle. This market surpassed the $96bn revenue mark in 2019, so it’s worth paying particular attention.
When a customer buys a more expensive product once and likes it, they will remain faithful to the brand. Because they know that they are paying a certain price for a quality product.
As an affiliate marketer, you can sign up for the affiliate programs available. Recommend the products to others and make money.
Healthy Lifestyle Affiliate Programs
- HealthyWage Affiliate Program
- MediFast Affiliate Program
- FitLife Brands Affiliate Program
- Nutrition Forest Affiliate Program
- Cinderella Solution Affiliate Program
- Keyto Affiliate Program
- Invite Health Affiliate Program
2. Home Decorations
People want to decorate and furnish their houses. Everyone wants to live in a nice place. Thus the real estate market is developing more and more rapidly.
So more and more people are buying or building their dream houses, which is why interior design generates $10bn in revenue every year. This is an affiliate program that has potential for growth. The area is promising.
What are the most profitable niches for affiliate marketing?
To get it done, you must present the offer properly. This is not a niche for everyone. You have to have a sense of style when it comes to interior design. Artistic souls who really know how to combine furniture or accessories to create beautiful home interiors will be able to excel in this niche market.
Write a blog focused on interior design, create beautiful Pinterest collections. Mix them with ads for the affiliate products you promote and enjoy receiving a monthly commission.
Home Decor Affiliate Programs
- Rug Source
- One Kings Lane
- Baloo Blankets
- Brentwood Home
- White Terry
The gaming industry is an area where new products are launched on a daily basis. This industry is booming.
Take for example, the United States video game market was projected to reach a revenue of $90 billion in the year 2020, so there is a lot of potential.
Games have loyal fans around the world, so when choosing this niche for affiliate marketing you have to know what you are doing. So if you know a lot about games and gaming accessories, you’ll stand a great chance of making more money.
It is a big market that knows no age, geographic, or gender limitations. There is a lot of room to maneuver, and many affiliate paths to explore. What will limit you is your creativity.
Gaming Affiliate Programs
- Razer Affiliate Program
- Alienware Gaming Affiliate Program
- Final Mouse Affiliate Program
- Microsoft Gaming Affiliate Program
- Logitech Affiliate Program
- WarGaming.net Affiliate Program
People who own are willing to spend money on their pets. In 2020, it was predicted to reach $99bn in revenue in the US alone. Despite fierce competition, there is still room for new affiliates.
Pet lovers are very likely to buy new stuff. All you just need to do is to convince them as an affiliate marketer that their pets would love the products.
Pet Affiliate Programs
- Chewy Affiliate Program
- Dog Med Laser Affiliate Program
- Best Bully Sticks Affiliate Program
- Raised Right Pets Affiliate Program
- Furbo Affiliate Program
- Bark Potty Affiliate Program
- King Kanine Pet Affiliate Program
This sector may be one of the most profitable niches for affiliate marketing. It’s forecast to reach a value of $863bn globally by 2024.
This market has a huge, unlimited potential. Both men and women are using these products now. The promotion of these types of products can bring you great profits.
An excellent idea to reach customers is to record a video in which you give recipients skincare advice or share useful tricks whilst using the products at the same time.
Beauty Affiliate Programs
- Spencer Barnes LA Makeup Affiliate Program
- Olive Young Health and Beauty Affiliate Program
- Yves Rocher Makeup Affiliate Program
- Stila Cosmetics Affiliate Program
- Elizabeth Arden Makeup & Skincare Affiliate Program
- Alpyn Beauty Affiliate Program
- Avon Cosmetics Affiliate Program
- Madison Reed Affiliate Program
- Charlotte Tilbury Affiliate Program
- Sephora Affiliate Program
Everyone loves sports. The global sports market is expected to grow to $614.1bn by 2022, so there is huge potential for advertising sports-related products.
There are millions of sports fans around the globe, so you can promote and sell sports equipment, sports clothing, or even accessories for fans.
Many people treat sports clothing or apparel as motivation to keep working out, so offer those products to encourage them to do so. Promote yoga mats, dumbbells, or running shoes, for example.
There is a lot of room for affiliate activities when it comes to the sports industry.
Sports Affiliate Programs
- Leather Head Sports Affiliate Program
- Hidrate Spark Affiliate Program
- TaylorMade Golf Affiliate Program
- Gainful Affiliate Program
- Mountain Hardwear Affiliate Program
- Jump Sport Affiliate Program
- Go Pro Affiliate Program
- Enigma Fishing Affiliate Program
People are borrowing now more than before. So they need advice on how to handle their finances. But it’s a competitive industry. So you can only succeed if you are knowledgeable in the area.
Financial Affiliate Programs
- LendingTree Affiliate Program
- USAA Credit Cards Affiliate Program
- LifeLock Affiliate Program
- Barclays US Online Savings Affiliate Program
- Ally Invest Affiliate Program
- Peer Street Affiliate Program
It is one of those affiliate marketing niches that are promising and you can create small sites that will make money for years.
So you have passive income that you might be looking for in internet marketing.There are a lot of small niche sites ideas in this broad niche.
Music Affiliate Programs
- Woodwind and Brasswind Music Affiliate Program
- Guitar Centre Music Affiliate Program
- Master Class Music Affiliate Program
- Musician’s Friend Music Affiliate Program
- Piano For All Music Affiliate Program
- AudiMute Music Affiliate Program
Affiliate Marketing in this niche ranges from hotels, flights to city tours. Because it covers a wide range of potential niches and sub-niches, from the usual hotels and flights to city tours, luggage, insurance, and even clothing.
Travel Affiliate Programs
- Canvas Holidays
- International Hotel Group
- Plaza Premium Lounge
This is another highly profitable affiliate marketing program. Almost US$2.1 million per minute is spent on airline travel in the United States alone.
Air travel is affordable now. So people are doing it more often both for personal and business reasons.
So this means there are lots of affiliate commissions to be made, but they top out at around $25 per sale.
Airline Affiliate Programs
- Vayama International Flights
- OneTravel Airline Tickets
- Kiwi.com Airline Tickets Booking
- Emirates US Airline
- Air France Airline
- Air Malta Flights
11. VPN Services
VPN helps people browse the internet anonymously, while also protecting themselves from identity theft and other online security threats.
Nevertheless, this is a growth industry, with the potential for a lot of affiliate income.
VPN Affiliate Programs
- ExpressVPN Affiliate Program
- Norton VPN Affiliate Program
- Private Internet Access VPN Affiliate Program
- NordVPN Affiliate Program
- Avast Affiliate Program
- Panda Security Affiliate Program
That’s despite the fact that the gardening industry in North America is currently valued at over $70 billion per year.Most people enjoy gardening.
But people promoting this affiliate program make a lot of money through commission.
Gardening Affiliate Programs
- Succulents Box
- Forestry Suppliers
- Seeds Now
- Garden Tower
- Botanical Interests
- Power Planter Australia
About 547,000 new websites are created every day. Each of those websites are hosted by different hosting companies. So they most likely signed up for their account via an affiliate link.
And with average commission rates of $100 per sale, affiliates are making a whole pile of cash promoting web hosting offers.
WordPress Affiliate Programs
- SiteGround Affiliate Program
- WP Engine Affiliate Program
- Kinsta Affiliate Program
- MaxCDN Affiliate Program
- Sucuri Affiliate Program
- ThemeIsle Affiliate Program
- Elegant Themes Affiliate Program
- Elementor Affiliate Program
- Depositphotos Affiliate Program
- WP Rocket Affiliate Program
- WPForms Affiliate Program
- Udemy Affiliate Program
The Internet facilitates the education process. Promote online education programs and educational tools used in schools, colleges and universities.
You can recommend to people all the other physical aspects of education like paper, pens, chairs, desks.
Education Affiliate Programs
- Rosetta Stone
- Bionic Turtle
- Brain Sensei
- The Linux Foundation
People who are looking for new jobs need help with resumes, how to learn new skills, how to prepare for their interview, and what to wear.
So promote affiliate programs in those sub-niches. Some of them pay reasonable commissions. Just find an ideal niche.
Job Affiliate Programs
- Resumes Planet Job Affiliate Program
- Interview Questions Job Affiliate Program
- Find My Profession Job Affiliate Program
- Indeed Job Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Job Affiliate Program
- Brooks Brothers Job Affiliate Program
New applications are being released on a daily basis. Though it is a competitive industry, you can make money from it’s affiliate programs.
Software Affiliate Programs
- Norton Software
- My Choice Software
- Tech Smith
How To Find Profitable Niches For Affiliate Marketing
1. Identify Potential Monetization Options In The Niche
Select a niche that has several monetization options so you will have several streams of income. Conduct a Google search for your primary topic.
Look at the top fifteen to twenty websites that appear in the results. Check if they are monetized with sponsored content, Google ads, Amazon products and their own membership areas.
Then visit Amazon to discover which products affiliates can promote in the niche. Look for related products on other affiliate networks, such as ClickBank, Commission Junction and Offervault.
You need to check that there are a wide variety of products to promote in the niche.
ClickBank, in particular, is a great website to check due to the sheer number of users on the network.
This is an effective way to analyze a potential niche for affiliate marketing and identify products that are likely to appeal to people.
2. Assess the Competition and Search Volume for the Niche
Niches with little competition are usually avoided, because the profit potential is limited. Find out if your niche can make you money.
Look for keywords in your niche with a CPC of $2 or more, and a minimum search volume of 10K. This shows that the topic can generate substantial returns, and that marketers are happy to pay a decent amount to display their adverts for these search terms.
SEMrush is a good place to begin your research. Type the broad keyword for your niche into this tool and it will do two things.
3. Gauge the Number of Traffic Sources Available
You must determine whether your niche has a wide range of traffic sources, because this is important for the stability of your online business.
The best way to establish this is to look at the top websites in your niche, to see where they get their traffic from. SimilarWeb is a helpful tool for researching the traffic sources of different websites.
Good affiliate marketers do not depend on a single source of traffic.
These are the best niches for affiliate marketing. But most of the success depends on you. You won’t earn much if you don’t convince them to buy the products.
So to win the hearts of potential customers, you need to research and know the niche very well. You have many options. We are sure that you will find at least one interesting niche on my list.