Webinar software accords you a chance to reach big audiences.
They are meant for communication between one person and a large audience. But webinars are also not meant for one on one meetings or small-scale team meetings.
Therefore, before choosing a webinar tool, ensure that it can handle the size of your conference.
For example, a conference with 100 viewers will require less bandwidth than a conference with 10,000 viewers.
So take into account the number of people you’re communicating with and the style to be used. Thus these two factors will help you to choose a good webinar software.
What is a webinar software?
I took time to analyze webinar software based on features, ease of use, who should use it and the price.
So I published only the best webinar platforms that have great features for hosting successful webinars easily. I looked mainly at the features and the pricing.
Features to look for in a Webinar software.
There are features that you need to look for in a Webinar for hosting your webinar.
Here are some of the features:
- The number of attendees allowed in the room.
- The number of presenters allowed.
- Ability to send email reminders to registrants.
- The type of webinar hosted: live webinars, on demand webinars or both.
- Extra features offered.
The following is my recommendations for the best webinar software to use for hosting your business webinars:
The 11 best webinar software – Ranked.
- My Own Conference
My #1 webinar platform.
Demio is my best platform for hosting webinars. With Demio, you will get modern features. The webinars hosted are live and automated, a feature which is not found in other webinar software.
Thus it delivers real-time and HD videos. It can be tailored to suit your needs and brand. Because they boast of great features like live and automated webinars, replays and registration landing pages.
- A cloud-based webinar
- Inbuilt analytics.
- It integrates with other software easily
- Reminds people about events
- Send out recording to all who registered after the event.
- Email automation
- Starter Plan: 50 participants per webinar at $34.
- Growth Plan:150 participants per webinar at $69.
- Business Plan: 500 participants per webinar at $163.
Demio offers a 14-day free trial. You can start a free trial which includes all features. No credit card needed for the free trial.
Are you really looking for the best webinar platform? I personally recommend Demio.
Who should use Demio?
Any individual and company.
My #2 webinar platform.
Webinarjam allows webinar organizers to stream directly to a YouTube page which is password protected. So people who wish to join can use devices ranging from desktop, phone to tablet.
It has a built in communication feature which is two way. It does take technical skills to use the software efficiently.
Webinarjam is easy to use and they offer users tutorial videos to help them get started. Because it uses all the latest technology in the webinar industry.
Therefore, it has stunning features like HD video, customer-facing interfaces, user-friendly dashboards and the option of multiple presenters.
- Recording is automatic
- There customer support is awesome
- It inbuilt autoresponder.
- Integrates with social media
- No forms to fill out. Registration is fast
- Page builder registration, templates, and A/B testing
- SMS reminders and follow-ups
- Ability to charge for presentations
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month). Allows 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). Allows 1,000 participants and 4 speakers.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). Allows 5000 participants per webinar. This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing.
Start a $1 free trial of WebinarJam today.
Overall, based on features, ease of use, support and training and a 30 day money back guarantee, Hence WebinarJam is one of my top picks this year.
Their software has the ability to reach up to 5,000 people so if you have a larger audience, this is the platform to use.
Who should use WebinarJam?
Any individual or company except big companies that want a web conference.
WebinarNinja is an all in one webinar software solution trusted by companies like Baremetrics and AppSumo.
Because it encompasses all the tools you need to run all types of webinars with a highly interactive attendee experience. Thus WebinarNinja lets you record and automate your webinars for future reference.
In addition, the software has the ability to incorporate key marketing tools that help track conversions and attendance rates so that you can analyze stats.
WebinarNinja allows you to create four different types of webinars:
- Live – broadcast with a live host for participants to interact.
- Automated – recorded webinars that run on demand.
- Series – a group of several webinars.
- Hybrid – a combination of live and recorded videos.
- Live chat.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Run multiple polls before, during, and after the webinar.
- Email automation and drip campaigns.
- High-converting, custom registration landing pages.
- Analytics dashboard with the ability to export data.
- WebinarNinja is cloud-based.
- Attendees can join in on any web browser without having to download any software
- Create eye-catching webinar decks with WebinarNinja’s professional templates and page designs
- The platform comes with a set of marketing tools so you can further engage with your audience via search and social
It has four paid plans:
- Starter Plan: 100 participants per webinar at $39/month.
- Pro Plan: 200 participants per webinar at $79/month and adds another 200 attendees, plus the ability to create a webinar series.
- Plus Plan: $129/month and a Power Plan at $199/month.
WebinarNinja comes with a 14-day free trial to test out all its features.
Who should use WebinaNinja?
Any company or individual looking for both advanced features and the ability to create webinars fast.
GoToWebinar takes care of everything. With GoToWebinar, all l that you need to do is choose the date you want to host your webinar and it takes care of everything else.
It also gives you access to a variety of features to improve your webinar experience, ranging from flexible scheduling to the entire event management process.
Other features include in-built polls and surveys, automatic webinar recordings and other awesome features.
You also have access to several in-built webinar templates that provide the ultimate business environment.
- Pre-recorded events.
- Powerful analytics.
- HD video quality.
- 24/7 customer support.
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience.
- Automatic recording.
- Seamless integration with other marketing tools
- Video sharing feature
- Breakout rooms to divide your audience,
The Starter plan costs $89 per month for 100 participants,
$199 per month for 500 participants, and
$429 per month for 1,000 people, all for annual subscriptions.
You can also start a free trial with up to 100 people; no credit card required.
GoToWebinar offers a 7-day free trial.
LiveWebinar is the webinar platform that has the ability to stream live on all social media platforms ranging from Facebook, YouTube to Vimeo.
With LiveWebinar, you can also share your desktop screens during live webinars. It integrates with multiple marketing tools. It can be connected to smart TVs, PCs and mobile phones.
You can conduct webinars direct from internet browsers like Chrome and Firefox. You can record either the full webinar or some part of the webinar in HD.
- Provision to split your main room into smaller breakout rooms, even during live meetings.
- Allows you to host up to 1000 attendees.
- There is a free plan for up to 5 attendees.
- Offers a 14-days free trial.
- Provision to embed Ads-banner into your webinars.
- Provision to translate chats in real-time into the language you want.
- You can include tests, surveys, and polls while conducting your webinar.
- Provision to playay your YouTube video in your webinar rooms.
LiveWebinar provides the following four pricing plans:
- Free: $0 per month (for up to 5 attendees)
- Pro: $11.99 per month (for up to 100 attendees)
- Business: $95.20 per month (for up to 500 attendees)
- Custom: Custom pricing (for over 1000 attendees)
You can get started with a 14-day trial of LiveWebinar.
Who should use LiveWebinar?
Any individual or company.
EverWebinar this is a webinar that takes care of all activities. These range from room count simulation, emails reminders, real-time chat simulation to popup reminders. With EverWebinar, you can get the look and feel of the original webcast.
The software is automated, you will be in the webinar room and handle the chat while your prerecorded webinar is played or just have a nice day somewhere while your products are presented online.
- Has Ask a question feature which sends the questions to your email
- The smart webinar bot that shows your offer at the time of your choosing
- Powerful statistics option
- Provision to fake your audience count.
- Performance stats in real-time
- Has time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
It costs $41 per month which is billed annually.
Get a 60-day trial of EverWebinar.
Who should use EverWebinar?
EverWebinar best suited to small and medium businesses looking to generate leads and boost their sales using Webinars.
EasyWebinar is a self contained software for live and automated webinars. It integrates with marketing tools.
It provides an all-in-one solution for both live and automated webinars.
- Offers screen-sharing options, HD video and interactive live chat.
- Allows up to 100 attendees for Basic plan
- Allows unlimited live viewers using YouTube Live integration
- Great features and a mobile app available.
- WordPress integration.
- In-built analytics suite.
- It allows integration with popular tools like MailChimp and others
- Live and automated webinar features
• The Standard pack costs $59 per month, which is billed annually at $708.
• The Pro plan is $90 per month, and the Enterprise plan is $349 per month.
If you have over 10,000 attendees, then you can get in touch with them for quote-based pricing.
Who should use EasyWebinar?
Any individual or company.
ClickMeeting offers a number of extensive interactive options that can be used during the event.
With ClickMeeting, you can view your past as well as your scheduled webinars. The participants who come to the event early may get additional information about the webinar while inside the waiting room.
The audience can be kept engaged by sharing information about the webinar topic, presenters and other pieces of information.
It has also a provision for the number of registered users for the upcoming event.
- Offers polls and surveys for feedback.
- Offers chat options and interactive sessions.
- Provision to be connected to Facebook and YouTube to enhance engagement.
- Provision to record the entire audio and video of the live sessions.
- Provision for multiple presenters to present with HD video.
- Step-by-step setting
- Offers on-demand and automated webinars
- All browser-based
- Improved screen sharing
- Event duplicating option
- Chat messages translation.
ClickMeeting is super adept at providing templates for different business types and powerful tools for each type.
ClickMeeting’s billing start at $25 per month (billed annually) for 25 attendees or $35 (billed annually) per month for up to 50 viewers.
There is also an option for custom-pricing that’s best suited for enterprise customers.
ClickMeeting also has a free 30-day trial to test out its features.
Who should use ClickMeeting?
GetResponse is also a webinar software.
Do you know it as an email marketing tool?
Well, it is an email marketing software as well as a webinar software. It has a provision that allows you to set up your webinar in less than three minutes.
It has other marketing tools which range from autoresponders, automated email marketing, landing pages, list segmentation to a host of other features.
- Provision to customize your webinar URL
- One-click webinar recording.
- Text chat feature to drive engagement.
- One-click sharing options.
- Provision to set up autoresponders.
- Tracks conversion stats and provides detailed audience statistics.
GetResponse has a free 30-day trial and a Basic plan that doesn’t include webinar features.
Their Plus plan is the first one that provides webinar solutions and starts at $49 per month for up to 100 attendees.
- The Professional plan is $99 per month for up to 300 people.
- The Enterprise package is $1,199 for up to 500 people.
Who should use GetResponse?
My Own Conference is a software that has features which include schedule view which lets you see multiple webinars in one place and their webinar room. It is unique.
It has a provision for connecting audiences before, during and even after the webinar. It has a free plan. The plan is for 20 attendees only.
- Provision to record your webinars in full HD and send them to attendees.
- Provision for video conferencing and screen sharing features for teams.
- Ability to message instantly.
- Provision to share videos and YouTube videos during your broadcast
- 16 languages supported.
My Own Conference is free for up to 20 attendees and 3 broadcasters. The free plan also includes 500 MB of storage and standard HD quality.
For example, if you want up to 5,000 attendees, you have to pay $1,920 per month. Paid plans scale based on attendee counts and provide access to more storage and full HD videos.
- $30/month is 60 attendees.
- $51/month is 150.
- $250/month is 1000
Get started with My Own Conference for free.
Who should use My Own Conference?